Stay


Maybe I am a little late to the party in regards to featuring this amazing new single by Chet Porter called "Stay" feat. Chelsea Cutler on the blog, but if you haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, here's a new chance. I am going to call it right here and now: This is the best track I've heard by Chet Porter to date! Done deal...not gonna say more about it...I'm just going to leave it here. "Stay" is out now and available via Itunes (see link below).



Get "Stay" by Chet Porter on ITUNES
Follow Chet Porter on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER

Up next is a new single by Meeka Kates called "Wildfire". If you're familiar with Meeka's music, then you'll instantly recognise that smooth and unique vocal. The lush and easy going electro instrumental nicely sets the stage and makes this a perfect track for easy listening. When listening to "Wildfire" I also pick up a hint of George Michael influence in some parts, which I actually think is super cool. What do you think? Let me know via the socials :)

You can pick up or stream Meeka Kates' new single via most major music platform, just check out the link below.



Get/Stream "Wildfire" by Meeka Kates by clicking HERE
Follow Meeka Kates on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER



Comments

Popular Posts