On My Mind


Today 3LAU released his remix pack for the single "On My Mind" feat. Yeah Boy and there's some pretty dope alternative versions on here for you to check out. My personal favourite is the one by Frankfurt based producer Kyco, who's found a perfect mix between emotional and upbeat vibes. It's by far the most radio friendly remix of "On My Mind", making it ideal for easy listening during the summer months. It's still packs enough of a punch though, making it a sweet addition to a DJ set.

Kyco's remixes, along with the versions by Odd Mob and Michael Sparks are out via 3LAU's own socially involved label Blume, giving all proceeds to charity. 



Get/Stream "On My Mind" (Kyco Remix) by clicking HERE

Follow Kyco on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER
Follow 3LAU on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER


Comments

Popular Posts