I'm Gonna Be There


It's been a long journey, but Lash has finally released his debut single called "I'm Gonna Be There". Yes, you read that right in singular, Lash is now a solo project, but the music is here to stay!

The track is a mix of dance and pop, with a distinct summer vibe which makes me long for sun and warmth. It's an easily digestible tune that aims at making you feel happy and that things will work out, even with speed bumps on the road. With a release like this, Lash is set for the future and hopefully we can look forward to a lot more new music soon. "I'm Gonna Be There" also has a cool music video, which you can watch right under the stream.

Press play right here or hit the link below for alternative music platforms. 





Get/Stream "I'm Gonna Be There" by clicking HERE
Follow Lash on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER


Comments

Popular Posts