In My Mind


Having just released a new single with Plastic Plates under the pseudonym Luces, Amtrac keeps momentum with a solo remix release for the legendary Jesse Rose's "In My Mind". The remix brings back memories to Amtrac's early days were his own sound was characterised more around classic house music, with a disco twist (think "Feel Good"), hence maybe the reason why Amtrac called this a "Voyage Mix"...a voyage back in time?! :) Personally I find the vibes on this track incredibly contagious and I can't think of a better track to post on a Saturday.

Celebrate along to these oldschool, yet seriously classy house vibes by pressing that play button below and enjoy! 



Get "In My Mind" (Amtrac's Voyage Mix) by clicking HERE

Follow Jesse Rose on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER  // INSTAGRAM 
Follow Amtrac on social media: FACEBOOK // TWITTER // INSTAGRAM

Comments

Popular Posts